NH Ed 306.12 School Health Services requires that local School Boards provide each school with qualified personnel to carry out appropriate school health-related activities.  Each school nurse employed by a school district shall hold current certification as a registered nurse under RSA 326-B. Each licensed practical nurse or certified nursing assistant employed by a school district shall hold such current certification under RSA 326-B. If a school nurse or licensed practical nurse is not available to a school for any reason, at least one other person who has a current first aid and cardiopulmonary certification (CPR) certification shall be available at the school.